After her bible story, I read We Help Mommy from her Little Golden Book Collection. I had planned on cleaning house and letting Abby do her own thing until I was ready to help her, help me. I was explaining this to Abby when she said to me, "Mommy, can I help you clean house now. It would be a good 'tude (attitude) to have and it will make God's heart happy" Yes, indeed, it will...it certainly made my heart happy.
Here's Abby dusting. She's using our homemade dust spray made out of water, vinegar, oil and lemon essential oil.
Here she is cleaning the stove with our all purpose cleaner (just vinegar, water and a few drops of lemon essential oil). She had tons of fun with her own spray bottle. She cleaned the stove, fridge and dishwasher!
She was so happy to be a big helper.
The next set of pictures are of Abby playing the Teddy Mix and Match game that came with her Sonlight Core.
She loves the grumpy teddy bear...look at that grumpy face! Thankfully that face was only pretend!
She must have been pleased with picking this one!
sad face, happy face...that's one silly girl!
she matched all of her bears!










No comments:
Post a Comment